Are you looking for secure VPN? If yes then this article is especially for you. This is Avast VPN Review a secure VPN provider that Encrypts your Internet connection. Avast VPN is available on Mac, Windows, Android. If you want to know more about Avast VPN than continue reading Avast VPN Review. So let’s start in details
What is Avast Secureline VPN?
Avast Secureline VPN (Virtual Private Network) is to secure your internet connection from Internat Service Provider, Employers, Haker, Government. They Protect your location from the site owner and Avast Secureline VPN (Virtual private network) also generate a unique I.P to protect you.
Avast Secureline VPN makes any connection secure…
When you are connected through VPN you can access other country site & stuff like you are browsing from India, when you go to youtube trending section you can only your country trending video,
so if you want to know united states trending video use Avast Secureline VPN choose united stated as your country then go to youtube now you can see trending video of united states. Avast Secureline VPN Provide you to your online freedom.
Features of Avast Secureline VPN
- Open-source privacy protection
- 256 Bit AES Encryption
- Single Shared I.P
- No Logs
- Secure Any Wifi
- Secure Any Network
- DNS Protection
- Live Stream & Gaming Capability’
- Access Content Around the World
Is Avast Secureline VPN is Free?
No. Absolutely Not. Avast Secureline VPN is not free but they provide 7 days free trial then you need to purchase plan to continue using Avast Secureline VPN. Here is the package they provide for PC & Mac user 2,999 and Android & iPhone user 999
Also, Read – Avast Cleanup Review
How to install Avast VPN on your Laptop or Desktop
- First Visit Avast Secureline VPN
- Now click on download for P.C
- After clicking on download for pc the exe setup file starts downloading.
- When the downloading is completed click on the setup file now you can see one popup will be opened where you need to choose your language and then click on “OK” button.
- Next, the Avast VPN User Licence Agreement will be open now you need to allow their Terms & Condition and then click on next button
- Now Choose the directory or folder where you want to install this software. By default the C: Drive is selected but in your computer, if you don’t have enough space in C: drive so you can change the drive from here just click on browse button and select the drive. After choosing your drive now click on “Next” button install to install the file
- Next, Avast VPN Setup is Ready to install on your computer. Click on “Install” button to start installing on your computer.
- After clicking on Install Button, you can see some stuff is downloading from the internet so when you are going to install this setup your computer is must connected to the internet. It takes some minutes to complete this process it depends on the speed of your internet connection.
- Now your application is successfully Installed. See your application dashboard now click on Off button and choose your 7 days free trial…