Hello Friends. In this article, I am talking about how to change Gmail password. As you know that Gmail is a famous email networking site by Google.
Gmail Account is necessary for all users who use the android phone. Without Gmail account you can’t use your Android phone properly it means on your android phone you can’t download any android app.
- As you know that Gmail, youtube, play store, google plus, are connected to each other from google account.
- So change google account password also change Gmail account password.
Here are the steps to change Gmail password:
- First, go to your browser and search “google accounts” and open it.
- Now click in Sign in button showing in google website (see screenshots below)
- Fill your email address and password and click on login button.
- Now your google my account section will be open in your browser.
- Go to Sign in & Security>Password & sign-in method
- Click on Password button (see screenshots below)
- Now fill your new password and fill the same password in the current new password section and press change password button. (Password must be at least 8 characters or more)
- Your Password changed successfully.
- Now your all google account password changed also Gmail account.
Watch this video tutorial to know how to change Gmail password.
If you have any information or have a question, Post a comment, I will reply to you.