What technologies will help in 2022 increase the effectiveness of advertising, retain customers and shorten the user journey? In this article, we’ll talk about just that. Now you will learn how you can effectively build marketing so that in the future you do not have to manually look for new customers and buy Instagram followers for your business.
We are talking about content that can purchase a product without leaving the site or application. The key idea is to satisfy the immediate desire to buy the product while watching the content. The same function is now often used by accounts of different companies on Instagram. They connect an online store to their profile and enable users to buy goods without leaving their favorite social network. Thanks to this technology, many do not even need to buy real Instagram followers, because users like to subscribe to something convenient and functional.
Let’s take a classic blog as an example. The user saw an advertisement for the product he needed in the article. Then he follows the link, registers in the online store, adds the product to the cart, and only after that make a purchase. On his way, he may encounter a lot of obstacles: slow loading of the site, a long registration procedure, difficulties in placing an order, an inconvenient form of payment. As a result, you get a decrease in the likelihood of a purchase and loss of a client.
Shoppable media shorten the user journey and increase the likelihood of getting a ticket. All that is required from the client is to click on the button, add the product to the cart and continue reading the article or watching the movie. The technology is already being used by popular platforms and major brands.
Consumer dependence on apps and digital services has skyrocketed since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic. According to research, people now use digital services and applications 30% more than before the pandemic. At the same time, the number of mobile payments using mobile wallets on smartphones is increasing.
Wallet apps allow you to keep bank and bonus cards, tickets, travel cards on your phone. In addition to storage and payment, wallets have functions for notifying about expiring coupons and new promotions.
From a marketing standpoint, mobile wallets can be another channel for increasing customer loyalty through the convenience of storing loyalty cards and coupons, as well as a notification system to remind you when promotions expire.
Perhaps this is one of the most obvious and discussed trends. Artificial intelligence (AI) is gradually penetrating all areas of business. It is actively used by many major brands.
Artificial intelligence can greatly change marketing for the better:
- analysis of the behavior, preferences and intentions of customers using AI allows you to make more personalized advertising;
- AI-powered chatbots improve customer experiences across all channels in real time. They recognize user intent and context in order to provide an appropriate response or recommendation;
- in combination with targeting tools and analytics systems, artificial intelligence helps to more accurately determine the target audience and reduce advertising costs;
- speech analytics (based on speech recognition technology) analyzes intonation in a telephone conversation, finds problematic moments in communication with a client. For example, when the operator interrupts the client, one of the interlocutors is silent for a long time or speaks negatively. With the help of such an analysis, you can quickly detect a conflict situation and respond in a timely manner.
AI also helps in solving content marketing problems.
Customer Data Platforms
Retaining a customer is cheaper than acquiring a new one, have you heard of this? From year to year, marketers from different companies develop and implement user retention strategies. The difficulty is that the same client can interact with the brand from different devices and through different channels.
For each of the channels, the marketer receives the most valuable type of data (first-party data), first-person information provided by the users themselves. These are demographics, preferences, and interests. Using first-party data, the company formulates relevant offers and how they are transmitted to the recipient. But as long as the information from different channels is scattered and not united around one contact, it will not help to retain the client.
Customer data platforms can solve the problem. They identify the user through any interaction channel and collect a detailed and accurate portrait of the client in a single profile. These platforms combine the benefits of a data management program with a customer relationship management system.
With this technology, you can collect real-time customer data and create a so-called customer profile.
The platform easily adapts to specific business tasks, whether it is increasing the number of repeat purchases or creating a list of similar products.
Also, read – 967+ Blog Commenting Sites in 2022 (Category wise)
- Buyable or Shoppable media can be tested without leaving your Instagram account. They shorten the user journey and increase the likelihood of making a purchase;
- Users are increasingly using mobile wallets to store bank and gift cards, coupons and tickets. For brands, this is an additional tool to increase customer loyalty: using notifications in the application, you can be reminded of promotions and sales;
- Artificial intelligence is able to take a company’s marketing to a new level, increase its effectiveness and, in general, save resources. For example, to automate personal appeals to customers in email newsletters and push notifications, using speech analytics to timely identify negative feedback from the client or more accurately determine the target audience and reduce advertising costs;
- Customer Data Platforms (CDPs) help with customer retention by aggregating customer information from different channels and allowing you to customize different communication scenarios.
We hope that this article has helped you think through your next steps to improve the effectiveness of your company’s digital marketing. Using these tips, you can increase your company’s income several times over a short period. Don’t miss your chance to grow your business to great heights. In order not to miss useful information from the world of digital marketing, read our articles every day!