The modern business world is highly competitive, and if you want to do well in it, you will need to stand out from your competition. You will also need to enhance your marketing opportunities at the same time to reach out to more people and generate more sales.
Both of these things can be well achieved when you use Instagram for your social media marketing strategy.
The new, as well as the existing features of this exceptionally popular photo-sharing platform is the one that will help you to set up a free business profile, which will, in turn, allow you to enjoy most of the features.
You will be able to create great content and promote your product and brand exceptionally well to ensure that your business grows in the right direction.
You may ask, but why should you use Instagram only for your business marketing purposes? Well, there are a few basic and beyond the primary reasons for that such as:
- More than 60% of people say they are inspired to buy a product when they discover it on this platform
- There are more than 200 million Instagram users who visit this site once daily
- The Instagram videos increase 80% chance of people watching it and
- More than one-third of Stories viewed on this platform is of businesses.
Other than that, it is easy to set up a business account on this platform as compared to other social channels for free.
Use Instagram Ad
Businesses will have more comfortable and access to Instagram Ads, which is one of the most advanced and productive social media advertising targeting options available today. This will leverage your business, brand, and data to your advantage.
This is because of the power and potential of Instagram increased significantly when it was acquired by Facebook, which in itself is an advanced social media advertising platform.
Instagram will allow you to advertise on this platform based on different parameters of the people such as their:
- Interests and
This means that you can increase your reach to your specific target audience more easily, who are more likely to make a purchase already.
Enhance your marketing opportunities
There is no need to say that you are missing out on a lot of marketing opportunities if you are not using Instagram. Therefore, make it a point to get on this platform immediately to use it as the most powerful marketing tool. This platform will expand your online presence as well as the visibility of your products.
More people are using this platform to enhance their social media presence. According to research:
- There are one billion users on this platform
- Half of them visit the platform daily
- 80% of them are outside of the United States
- 34% are millennials and
- 38% check their accounts a number of times in a day.
This means that using this platform any business can thrive, irrespective of its size and nature.
The goodness of the visual content
Using Instagram is recommended for businesses and most marketers like Blastup.com do so simply because the visual content allows them to tell the story in the best possible way.
As it is, Instagram centers around storytelling, and with the involvement of the influencers and celebrity news, there is no better way to do that. People love stories and, therefore, will be drawn towards it quite naturally.
If you include dramatic tales or funny events, it will allow you to add twists and turns that will be appreciated by the viewers. If you consider from the business point of view, this is the best form of marketing as it will enable you to establish an emotional connect with your customers.
Instagram is also essential for business marketing because:
- You will find your potential customers, influencers, and ambassadors here for the future
- It will allow you to follow a more product-centric approach without being salesy and
- You can make offers and promotions in the best possible way with high reach and results.
Most importantly, you can use the useful features of this platform to improve your branding across all social channels and to analyze the performance of each post so that you can create the best content that will resonate well with your niche audience.
A comprehensive guide to follow
Apparently, it may seem to be a daunting task to find out the ways to use Instagram in the best possible way for your business marketing purpose. However, if you follow a specific guideline, you will know:
- What to post?
- When to post?
- For whom to post?
- How to post?
In short, you will be able to craft the best Instagram marketing strategy. This strategy includes:
- Fine-tuning your profile and follow the best practices to add a profile photo, account name, username, website, bio and more
- Follow a minimalist design and using a branded hashtag to increase the chances of your reach and more engagement
- Including a strong CTA along with contact information that may not be available on your personal profile
- Perfecting the grid to boost up and make your profile more consistent for your brand and
- Following a ‘Tribe’ mentality of establishing a relationship and engaging with the users one-on-one.
All these will help you to drive your target audience by being more specific.
Creating a winning strategy
You will do well in your Instagram marketing if you focus on your target audience. That means you will need first to decide who is going to see your content before you decide on the type of content you want to post on Instagram.
For the best results, you will need to research the demographics of your target audience and deliver content that will be liked by them. In addition to that, your research must also include all relevant details such as:
- The users who are already buying from you
- The analytics of all other social media channels
- The users who follow you
- The strategy of your competitors
- The value statement of your brand
- The set goals and objectives.
Always follow the SMART framework that is specific, measurable, attainable, relevant, and timely.
Pete Campbell is a social media manager and has immense knowledge about email marketing and Instagram promotion. He delights his clients by helping them buy real Instagram likes. He loves to travel, write and play baseball.