Last updated on July 18th, 2022 by Rahul Kumar Singh
In August 2015, PayTM crossed 104 million registered users only in India. This Platform also helps businessmen to take payment via QR code, URL, or Direct number.
Based on my own experience PayTM is one of the best apps for mobile, DTH recharge, and money transfer with the help of your UPI.
But this time you need to do KYC to use Paytm properly. Without KYC you can only use a few features (Send and receive money via UPI).
Many people are looking for a PayTM alternative because of some reason.
You might be searching Paytm alternative because:
- More cashback.
- Due to KYC.
- Secure seller protection for goods.
- Lower fee for the wallet to bank transfer.
Seriously, I have got the 10 best PayTM alternatives that are mentioned below one by one.
Best PayTM Alternative
- Amazon Pay
- Google Pay
- Oxigen Wallet
- Ola Money
PhonePe is an Indian UPI payment, recharges & money transfer app. Over 100 million users use this app for recharge and money transfer and most digital payments. Get instant cashback directly to your bank account on every mobile recharge and DTH, bill payment, and more.
- UPI available.
- Pay bills for all most operators.
- Send and request money anytime.
- Recharge prepaid Mobile for all operators.
- Get refunds and cashback direct to the bank account.
* Download the Phonepe app and make your first payment using UPI to get 50 Rupees cashback.
2. Amazon Pay
Amazon Pay is an online payment solution launched by Amazon. Amazon pay is similar to PayTM but amazon pay provides more features compared to Paytm. You can use amazon pay to send money, recharge, bill payment, and more. Amazon pay gives a reward on every transaction done via UPI.
- Pay bills or recharge
- Pay on popular apps
- Book flight and bus tickets
- Buy vehicle insurance
- Send and receive money via UPI
- Pay using amazon pay later (Credit service)
- Get a reward on recharge and bill payment
Also, read – KeepVid Alternative
3. Google Pay
Google Pay is also a digital wallet and the best paytm alternative, offered by Google. You can pay anyone nearby without asking for his mobile number using NFC. Google pay money transfers or mobile recharges are done directly from your bank account. In every successful transaction, google pay gives rewards and rewards directly sent to the linked bank account.
- Pay and receive money directly from your bank account
- Pay anyone. Even those who aren’t using Google Pay
- Pay bills
- Transfer money to anyone nearby
- Get a reward on every payment
Also, read – VidIQ Alternatives
JioMoney wallet is an Indian online wallet and this app is offered by Jio. Over 10 million users use this app. You can recharge quickly through this app, and also book train tickets, movie tickets, and more. For every recharge and bill payment, jio money wallet gives cashback and coupons.
- Recharge instantly
- Book train ticket
- Send money to other JioMoney user
- Send money to the bank account
- Get cashback on recharge or bill payment
- Enjoy deals from JioMoney partner
Also, Read – Tumblr Alternative
Mobikwik is a very popular mobile recharge service provider. Mobikwik is also an online wallet that helps people in the digital field, for recharge, bill payment, money transfer, and more. 10 million users using the Mobikwik app. In every recharge and bill payment, MobiKwik gives supercash as a cashback. Mobikwik introduced the Blue American Express Card in 2020.
- Recharge to any mobile operator
- Bill payment (Electricity, Gas, Water, and more)
- Dth recharge to all operator
- Instant personal loan
- Money transfer
Also, read – Tubebuddy Alternative
Freecharge is an online payment provider that provides free recharge and bill payment services without any additional cost. Freecharge app installs over 10 million. In every transaction, free of charge sends you an SMS with details. You can also earn cashback by applying a promo code. Recently free charge was introduced pay later service. Freecharge pay later provides a seamless one-click payment experience to make purchases/payments on Freecharge.
- Easy UPI payments
- All mobile recharges
- All DTH recharges
- Bill payment
- Google play store recharge
- Mutual funds investment
Also, read – Hello Bar Alternatives
Oxygen wallet is an Indian digital wallet, it is secure with encryption. The oxygen wallet mobile app is light and it supports most devices. using an oxygen wallet you can send money directly through the bank with the help of IMPS or NEFT. Over 5 million users use oxygen wallets for recharge, bill payment, and more.
- Send money using IMPS or NEFT
- Recharge to any operator
- Recharge to any DTH provider
- Pay bills
- Send a gift to your friends
Also read – Remix OS Alternative
8. Ola Money
Ola Money is an online wallet app this app is offered by ola cabs. You can send money easily through this app and the best part of this app is you can withdraw your wallet balance directly to the bank account. You can also recharge and bill payments through this app. DTH recharge is also available.
- Pay at various online stores
- Send money to anyone in one tap
- Fast prepaid recharge and postpaid bill payments
- Pay Electricity and Gas bills
- Recharge DTH and Data Cards
- Withdraw your wallet balance directly to your bank account
Pocket is a mobile app launched by ICICI Bank that enables users to send money to anyone. The pocket wallet is powered by a VISA-powered. With Pockets bank e-wallet, you can transfer money to bank accounts and mobile numbers. Using pocket you can do mobile recharge, bill payment, and more.
- Scan & pay.
- Shop anywhere.
- Pay anyone with NEFT.
- Pay bills and send money.
Also, read – VidIQ Alternatives
BHIM is a payment app that lets you make simple, easy, and quick transactions using a unified payments interface (UPI). You can make direct bank payments to anyone on UPI using their UPI ID or scanning their QR with the BHIM app. You can also request money through the app from a UPI ID.
- Send money
- Request money
- Scan & Pay
- Check transactions
- Connect multiple bank account
Also, read – Stencil Alternatives
As per my own experience, every app has its own advantages. so go with any app but as per my personal experience I recommend Phonepe.
I mentioned almost all PayTM alternatives. Now you need to choose which one is best for you. Please let me know which one you choose in the comment box 🙂