5 Ways to Drive Organic Traffic to Your Website

After you started your website, it is time to make your website visible to people across the internet. But how are you going to attract traffic without spending any money on advertising?

Fortunately, there are few proven methods that will generate daily organic traffic, and attracting organic traffic is the best way to succeed in the blog business. Even though there is a lot of competition, don’t get discouraged; you can easily succeed with your online business.

Let’s go through some of the most effective ways of driving organic traffic to your website.

1. Targeted topics for your blog posts

The first and most important thing when it comes to organic traffic is the type of content you publish. In other words, you have to target specific topics that people search for that have low competition.

The best way is to use the keyword planner feature from Google, which will give you insights on the volume of searches per month, CPC, and competition. Your job will be to target high-volume keywords with low competition.

However, since most general keywords are already populated with millions of blog posts, you cannot appear on the first page of search engines. That’s why you need to target long-tailed keywords. Long-tailed keywords are basically whole sentences. With such keywords, you stand a better chance of appearing in the first few results on search engines.

2. Start guest blogging

Guest blogging is a free marketing strategy where you write blog posts for other blogs with high domain authority in your niche. In return, the site owner will usually allow you to link back to your site.

That way, you will generate referral traffic and building up your domain authority with more backlinks.

Also read – 57+ Guest Post Sites that Skyrocket Your Ranking

3. Email marketing

Another interesting and very effective method for gathering free organic traffic is email marketing. However, when you start your blog, you don’t have a big enough email list for sending new content updates.

You have to build up your email list in order to generate traffic from emails. People won’t just give you their email for no reason. They expect something in return. So your only option is to provide high-quality content that they appreciate, or start a free book giveaway in return for their email.

On average, email marketing has the biggest ROI, which generates about $40 for every $1 spent, so make sure you start your email marketing strategy from day one.

Also read – Accelerate Your Email Marketing Directives with Your Instagram Traffic

4. Answer questions on Quora

Quora is another very effective method for generating free traffic on your blog. Basically, you have to give answers to people’s questions, and you can provide a link from your blog if they would like to read more.

The best way to succeed with Quora is to target the right questions within your niche. Answering every question and providing false information can result negatively on your blog.

5. Use the power of social media

Social media is another free advertising method that you can use to bump up the traffic on your website. 

However, running a successful social media marketing campaign doesn’t mean that you should just add links from your content. You have to build your audience by providing engaging content, whether it is images or videos.

You should always remember the 80/20 rule when you are going for social media advertising. This rule means that 80% of your posts should be non-promotional, engaging, helpful, and creative. The other 20% of your social media posts can be self-promotional links that will drive traffic to your website.

Also, read – 967+ Blog Commenting Sites

Final Words

There are many other methods for generating free organic traffic to your blog, but these five are the most effective and proven ways for making your website visible to users. 

All of this will be pointless if you don’t have high-quality content. Your job should be to transform the organic traffic into loyal readers, and you cannot do that without offering quality and helpful information with your content.

By following these methods, you will be able to build up your traffic faster than a horse among the Breeders’ Cup Winners.

Share on:

Hello friends, I am Rahul, chief editor of HubsAdda. Talking about Tech. I enjoy learning new things related to technology. I love coding ?

Notify of

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Oldest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments