Last updated on March 8th, 2022 by Rahul Kumar Singh
If you want to create a WordPress website then this is the best place where you learn How to Create a WordPress Website.
Why did I mention the Free and Paid Method?
I mentioned free and paid method because maximum people do not have the budget to invest in building a website so I mentioned both methods.
Which method is Best Free or Paid?
I prefer Paid Method is best because the paid method has more features, more customization.
If you want to create a website free of cost then click here
How to Create a WordPress Website (Free Method)?
There is no need to purchase anything. Just follow the steps I mentioned below to create a WordPress Website.
- First Open WordPress
- Sign up to WordPress (it requires basic details)
- Click on Add New Site / Create New Site.
- Add Basic Details of your website.
- When you have done the whole thing WordPress will provide a subdomain.
How to Create a WordPress Website (Paid Method)?
You need to Purchase Hosting and Domain to create WordPress website. I will show you step by step process for how to Create a website.
Step 1: Purchase Domain
The First Step I have for you is to purchase a domain name. If you already purchased a domain then skip this step.
Here is how to Purchase Domain:
- Go to Godaddy
- You can see the search box the at the top.
- Enter the Domain Name that you want to purchase (example.com) and then press Search Domain Button.
- Now you can see the list of Domain If the domain is available. Choose the domain that you want and then click on Add to Cart Button and then click on Continue to Cart.
- When you clicked on Checkout to Cart if you have not GoDaddy account then you need to sign up.
- Now Pay via Credit card or debit card.
Step 2: Purchase Hosting
The Second Step I have for you is you need to purchase Hosting. If you already Purchased a Hosting then skip this step.
Here is How to Purchase Hosting:
- Go to Bluehost
- Click on Get Started Now Button.
- Choose your Plan (It Depends on your Requirement) and then click on that plan.
- If you already have a domain then enter your domain and then click Next Button
- Now you can see the final step to purchase Hosting, Create Account > Add Credit Card Number and then Click on submit button.
Step 3: Install WordPress
The third Step I have for you is to install WordPress in your Hosting.
Here is How to Install WordPress on Hosting:
- Log in to your Hosting.
- Find Auto Installer / Apps Installer Option.
- Choose WordPress and then Install.
- Finally, WordPress is Installed.
Creating a WordPress website is very easy. See the video if you want to know more about how to install WordPress in Hosting.
If you have any queries regarding this article then feel free to drop your comment I am always available for you.