Do you want to create a website for free? If yes then this article is especially for you because in this article I will show how to create a website free of cost.
At this time many website builders are available which you can use to create a website without any coding knowledge. So let us take some examples of website builders that provide free sub-domain and hosting.
I mentioned 15 top website builder companies that build your website within a minute for free.
- 1 How to create a website free of cost?
- 2 Top 15 website builders:
- 3 Blogger: Powered by Google
- 4 WordPress: Without Coding Experience
- 5 Wix: Drag & Drop Website Builder
- 6 000webhost: Powered By Hostinger
- 7 Website.com: Create your free website
- 8 uKit: Website Builder For Business
- 9 Weebly: Create Blog or Online Store
- 10 Site 123: Free Website Builder
- 11 Squarespace: Build a Website
- 12 WebSelf: Create your own free website
- 13 Jimdo: Create Website in 3 Minutes
- 14 Webnode: Easy and Free Website Maker
- 15 IMCreator: Free Website Builder
- 16 Webs: Make a Free Website
- 17 Mozello: Easiest way to create a website
- 18 Conclusion:
How to create a website free of cost?
- Sign up on any website builder.
- Choose template.
- Customize your template.
- Complete designing.
- Choose domain.
- Select plan.
- Publish website.
Also, read – How to build a website from scratch.
Top 15 website builders:
- Site 123
Blogger: Powered by Google
All you know is that the blogger is a free platform launched by Google where you can create your blog for free without any charges (like you don’t need hosting in blogger, blogger provides free hosting for a lifetime).
How to Create a Website Free of Cost using Blogger
- Open your browser and then search “Blogger”.
- Open blogger.com website.
- Click on create a new blog button.
- Now you need to fill in the title of your blog & address (example.blogspot.com) and then click on create a blog button.
- Yoo, your blog/website is ready to go.
Check complete guide to create a website on blogger.
WordPress: Without Coding Experience
WordPress is one of the best leading website building companies that make any website in 10 minutes without coding experience.
How to Create a Website Free of Cost using WordPress
- First, open your browser and search “WordPress”
- Open wordpress.com site.
- On the WordPress website click on the “Get started” button
- Now create a WordPress account
- After that choose your site address (example.wordpress.com)
- After the select domain chooses a plan, so click on a free button.
- Now your site is ready.
Check the complete guide to creating a website on WordPress.
Wix: Drag & Drop Website Builder
Wix is a drag & drop website builder that helps to create your website without any technical experience. You will create your website using Wix in 5 easy steps.
Wix compared to WordPress is an even more simplified drag & drop website builder that helps to create your website without any technical experiences.
How to Create a Website Free of Cost using Wix
- Open your browser Search “Wix”
- Click on wix.com in the search result.
- After opening Wix you can see Get Started button click on it.
- Now you need to create an account
- Answer simple questions asked from Wix to create your website. There are two options to create a website 1st is Wix ADI and 2nd is the designer-made template.
- Customize your site. You can also add videos, images, text & more.
- Now you’re ready to publish your website.
Check the complete guide to creating a website on Wix.
000webhost: Powered By Hostinger
You can create your website using 000webhost for free. 000webhost is launched by Hostinger. 000webhost is a free hosting service.
How to Create a Website Free of Cost using 000webhost
- Open your Browser Search “000webhost”
- Click on 000webhost.com in the search result.
- After opening the 000webhost website click on sign up for free.
- When you successfully signed up on 000webhost Now click on Plus Button.
- Now type your website name and password for access
- After adding a new website you have three options to build your website.
- Now you are ready to publish your site for free.
Check the complete guide to create a website on 000webhost.
Are you looking for best hosting? Checkout Hostinger now
Website.com: Create your free website
Website.com allows you to create a website for free without credit card.Website.com provide free Hosting, Domain, Drag & Drop Builder, Etc
How to Create a Website Free of Cost using Website.com
- Open your Browser Search “Website.com”
- After opening the “Website.com” website click on Get Started for free.
- Now Choose Free Plan & Sign up on “Website.com”.
- Successfully signed up you need to choose your website URL and click on Create my website button
- Now set up your website using website editor After all things are done click on the publish button to live your website.
Check the complete guide to creating a website on Website.com.
uKit: Website Builder For Business
uKit is free DIY software, which stands out from the crowd as a renowned small business website builder – according to SuperbWebsiteBuilders.com. The platform comes with a range of free responsive templates divided into niche categories to simplify user choice. It also grants access to business-related tools, advanced design elements, a list of integrable plugins, enhanced security measures as well as CRM and SendPulse integration opportunities.
Special attention should be given to the pricing policy and coding skills the software requires. uKit is one of the cheapest web design platforms, which does not require any programming proficiency to get started. To find out how to get started with it, take a look at the steps below. Fortunately, the web design process is intuitive and hassle-free for everyone.
How to Create a Website Free of Cost using uKit
- Open your Browser Search “uKit” or Visit ukit.com
- After Opened uKit Website Click on the “Create a Website Button”
- Sign Up on uKit to Create a website using your email address (You will also Sign up using Facebook, Google, Linkedin).
- Choose the free template then click on the Next Button
- Now you need to enter your website URL (example.ukit.me)
- uKit asks some question before open site builder
- Customize your site using the site builder
- When you completed all the steps click on the publish button to publish your site.
- Wow, Your Website is live now.
Check the complete guide to creating a website on Ukit.
Weebly: Create Blog or Online Store
Weebly is one of the best online site builder websites. Weebly builds your website without coding knowledge in 10 minutes. You will build a Blog or Online Store using Weebly.
How to Create a Website Free of Cost using Weebly
- Open your Browser Search “Weebly” or Visit weebly.com
- After Opened Weebly Website Click on “Create Website Button” or If you want to build an online store then click on “Online Store Button”
- Now you need to sign up on Weebly to create a website
- When successfully signed up on Weebly you need to choose templates.
- After the Selected template the Weebly site builder is open.
- Now you need to edit your templates for your need.
- The site builder is open automatically when you chose a template now you need to edit your website for your needs.
- After all, things are managed click on the “Publish” button. Now you need to choose a URL for your Website.
- Hooo, Your Site is Live Now.
Check the complete guide to creating a website on Weebly.
Site 123: Free Website Builder
Site 123 is a Free Website Builder that you will build your website in 10 minutes without any technical experience or coding skills. You will build your SEO and Mobile Friendly website.
How to Create a Website Free of Cost using Site 123
- Open your Browser Search “Site 123” or Visit site123.com
- After Opened Site 123 Website Click on the “Start here Button”
- Choose “What type of website do you want?” like Blog, Bussiness, Technology & Web.
- Next, Type your website name and click on “Go to Final Step”
- Now You need to “sign up” on Site 123 for creating the website (there are three options to sign up Email, Facebook & Google).
- After successfully signed up on Site 123 the site builder is automatically open.
- Now optimize your site using a site builder for your need.
- Click on the “Publish” button to publish your website.
- Congrats your website is live now.
Check the complete guide to creating a website on Site123.
Squarespace: Build a Website
Squarespace is one of the best website builders. Make any website (Photographers, Restaurant, Musicians, Small Business, Fashion Designers, Entrepreneurs) that you want.
How to Create a Website Free of Cost using Squarespace
- Open your Browser and then Search “Squarespace” or Visit squarespace.com
- When the Squarespace website will be open then you need to click on the “Get Started” Button.
- You have two options to create a website using start by answering a few questions or Start by browsing your template. I prefer you to choose a template.
- Select the template that looks good.
- Create an account by adding some personal information like Email, Name, Etc.
- Now Customize the website according to your needs.
- Click on the “Publish” button to publish your website.
- Now your website is live now.
Check the complete guide to creating a website on Squarespace.
WebSelf: Create your own free website
Webself is a free website builder. Create your own free website using webself and get a Simple design and Professional look. You can also create your online store in just a few clicks using webself.
How to Create a Website Free of Cost using WebSelf
- Open your Browser and Search Webself and then click on the first Result.
- When you are in webself website now click on create your free website button.
- Now Register your new account on Webself by filling some basic details.
- Select the theme that you want on your website and then choose the URL.
- Now Customize template according to your needs.
- When your editing done then click on publish button to take your website live.
Jimdo: Create Website in 3 Minutes
Jimdo is an AI Personalised Website builder. You Can Create a Mobile Responsive website using Jimdo in only three minutes without any coding experience. Jimdo made website support HTTPS (HTTPS means website protected symbol) and custom domain (custom domain means your own domain like example.com)
Webnode: Easy and Free Website Maker
Webnode is an easy website builder. It helps you to build any type of website like a Personal Website, Business Website, or Online Store. Webnode makes your website mobile-friendly and mobile responsive.
IMCreator: Free Website Builder
IMCreator is a Free Website Builder that helps you to build a Ready-Made Website without any Coding Experience or Any Technical Knowledge. IM creator Makes Mobile Responsive Website and Google Friendly. You Can Build E-commerce Store or Blogging Website using IMCreator.
Webs: Make a Free Website
Webs Make a Website Free without any Technical Knowledge. It also makes a mobile responsive website and is fully optimized for mobile or laptops.
Mozello: Easiest way to create a website
Create your website in the easiest way using Mozello without any Technical Knowledge. Mozello created a website that is fully comfortable with mobile devices and Search Engine Optimised. Create an Online Store or Personal website easily with Mozello.
As per my own experience, you can’t get anything for free so if you are thinking to make a website only for timepass then this is okay otherwise if you want to use your website for business then go with a paid plan.
Choose the best website builder because after building the site because you need to stick around that website builder, I always recommend WordPress free version or self-hosted but for self-hosted you need hosting go with Hostinger hosting for the cheap price.
Here is how to create a website free of cost:
- Sign up on any website builder.
- Choose Template.
- Customize your template.
- Complete Designing.
- Choose Domain.
- Select Plan.
- Publish Website.
If you have any information or have a question regarding this article then please post a comment, I will reply to you.