Do you want to remove all Facebook friends? If yes then this tutorial is especially for you because in this tutorial I will tell you the best way to remove all friends from Facebook at once.
Some people believe that when they add so many friends, they will be greatly appreciated on their posts, with lots of likes & comments and then they can be very popular.
If you create a group then you must think about how to reach 1 million or 2 million group members, some people use their Facebook profile for the group, they add lots of friends to it, then add them to the group and remove all those Facebook friends that added in groups and make new friends again in their profile and then again add into the group that makes it more than the number of members in the group.
This is the reason because people remove Facebook friends:
- Manage group and add new members.
- Maximum friends reach.
- Can’t find real friends post.
This is the reason because people add maximum friends in Facebook:
- To add new members to the group.
- Get likes & comments on posts.
- Increase page likes.
How to remove all friends from Facebook:
Install Friend Remover Free extension
- First, open your browser.
- Click on the right top corner that showing 3 dots.
- Now find more tools > extension
- In extension open chrome web store and search “Friend Remover Free”
- Install Friend Remover Free.
How to delete all facebook friends
- Open Friend Remover Free extension.
- Click on step 1 (Open friend list)
- After the page loaded, now click on step 2 (Unfriend All)
That’s it after following these simple steps you can easily remove all Facebook friends at once 🙂
Also read – How to Create an event on Facebook Group
If you like this article then feel free to like & share it with your friends. If you have any information or have a question, please comment, I will reply 🙂